Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bog Addiction

Polly and DG did it, so I figured I'd give it a shot...

52%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Find Sonography schools near you

I think my score is bumped up because I READ a lot of blogs... And because I technically have two blogs. I'm trying to get ChessUSA transitioned into a community type blog format and will eventually let it go to others to control.

By the way, if you blog about chess in the USA and want to contribute to ChessUSA, shoot me an email!


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Doh, I scored 81%. I think I need to dial it back a bit...

  3. I'm only 54% addicted to blogging. I don't want to talk about where I spend the other 46%.

  4. i'm unfortunate....
    i think i spend only 30%
    Suffering from an addiction. This website has a lot of great resources and treatment centers.


Please keep it clean and NO SPAM!