Tuesday, January 27, 2009

44 Questions

I don't pass on email stuff. When I get forwarded things I usually trash them or respond to the sender. But this is a blog... My Step Mother sent this one along.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, in salad dressing.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but I didn't inhale.
3. Do you own a gun? Are you kidding?
4.What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Tropical something...
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? No. I never make doctor appointments. People get sick when they go to the doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They should be doused with mustard and relish, and I inhale. Ask my wife.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Die Hard.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Cool Mountain Air.
9. Can you do pushups? Why would I want to?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Wedding Band.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope... Hey, that's a cool car!
12. Are you truly in love with your wife? Tenth Anniversary will be in a couple months. If that ain't love...
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I can't grow Elvis sideburns. I can't tell you how much that has damaged my psyche.
14. Middle name? Douglas
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: What's for dinner? When is dinner? Who's cooking dinner?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, Coffee, Soda.
17. Current worry? My nose is itching.
18. Current hate right now? No Football. No Baseball.
19. Favorite place to be? In front of a deep dish pizza.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Work.
21. Where would you like to go? To Dinner.
22. Name three people who will complete this. My Wife. Two other gullible nutjobs with nothing better to do. I envy them.
23. Do you own slippers? Nope.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Aqua Blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'm married. Ask me something applicable.
26. Can you whistle? Yes. Not as good or as loud as my mother could. Hawaii tried to license her whistle for tidal wave warnings.
28. Would you be a pirate? I hate large bodies of water. Otherwise...
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends. Who is listening?
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Wilhelmina
31. Favorite boy's name? Ebenezer
32. What's in your pocket right now? Lint.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A Liberal.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Spidey!
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I once smashed the large toe on my right foot.
36. Do you love where you live? Nope. Too many Yankees.
37. Question Missing. Amber Alert Issued.
38. Who is your loudest friend? My Wife.
39. Have you ever been cheated on? If so they were smart enough to not let me know...
41. What is your favorite book? The Wayfarers
42. What is your favorite candy? M&Ms.
43. What is your favorite Sports Team? The Washington Redskins!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Happy Trails by Dale Evans.

WHY IS # 40 MISSING? Someone deleted it? I have a better question, what happened to #37? Questions are going missing. Did Obama institute question rationing? I thought he was just after my guns and my money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and NO SPAM!